Prior to Class
- Check out this General Yoga Introduction or Pregnancy Yoga Introduction about the benefits of yoga, what to bring and how you’ll feel. You can read about how to keep your body healthy in pregnancy .
- Please download and complete registration form.
- Check the list of health issues so look after yourself in class. Please also put any health issues on your registration form.
Asthma Back Pain Carpal Tunnel Ear Problems Glaucoma Haemorrhoids Hamstring Injury Heart Problems Hernia High Blood Pressure Hip replacements Insomnia Knee Problems Low Blood Pressure Migraines Operations Periods Pregnancy Prolapse Scoliosis Shoulder Injury Sinusitis Varicose Veins
Coming to Class
- a mat (Tesco do one for about £5)
- something warm for relaxation (blanket or jumper)
- a drink if desired
- bare feet or sticky yoga socks
- completed registration form
When you arrive if you set your mat our in the circle and then come say ‘hi’ with your registration form and we can go through your individual requirements.