‘Ear infections are very common, particularly in children. You don’t always need to see a GP for an ear infection as they often get better on their own within 3 days.’
The main concern is exhausting the body when it is fighting infection or balancing unsafely. If you feel like practicing yoga there is no reason not to go ahead, but do be mindful of saving your energy for healing rather than doing lots of moving.
- Use support form a chair or wall, particularly when balancing
- Keep eyes open when balancing
- Take your time getting up or down
- Avoid invertions as they are not likely to be comfortable or helpful
- Take on challenging balance poses that risk you falling
- Don’t do any poses that feel uncomfortable