Welcome to Pregnancy Yoga
Great! You’ve completed your registration form for Pregnancy Yoga.
This page is exclusive to class members and has everything you need to know about starting class. Please save this page so you can access it again.
You have also subscribed so you will get email updates with any changes in your classes. You can unsubscribe at any time.
I look forward to seeing you in class soon!
my yoga links
ready for yoga
Whether you’re coming to class online or at home you will need
- a mat (from about £5)
- something warm for relaxation
- a drink if desired
- bare feet or sticky yoga socks
in a venue
I’m looking forward to welcoming ypeople back to in person classes. If you could bring your completed registration form to your first class and come say ‘Hi’ when you’ve laid your mat out in the semi-circle.
Turn your mobile to silent, get a candle out to light and enjoy that peaceful space at home.
- Currently some classes are still online fulltime.
- In person classes may need to be online in the event of new guidelines, unforseen circumstances, bad weather or self isolating. You can expect to have one or two classes online each term. This will be confirmed by email.
- Password: Love&Peace
- Meeting ID: 849 7986 0210
I’m using Zoom, the first time you join you will be prompted to download the zoom app, but this is a once-off. You can check Zoom out beforehand if you wish.
Adapting poses is so important to get the most out of a yoga class. Please check the list of health issues so look after yourself in class and alert me to any new issues.